Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cafe Sudan: Notice of Closure..



Dear All
It is formally, no more the Sudan we used to have.. Some celebrate the partitions, others are not.. For me, it is a great loss.. I have a grandfather buried in Wau, and a half-uncle buried in Malakal.. and certainly cousins whom I did not meet.. I was planning to go searching for them.. But it seems no point anymore, as the political will is sending us apart, forever.. I'm an older to fight, a disappointed to advise, and a visionary to walk..!!
Also, I have friends whom inevitably shall turn their faces somewhere else.. I have genes that will irritate me.. I have facts beat my dreams, and already break my heart..
I do thank all members to this page, as need to shut it down.. There us no Sudan to address or to celebrate.. Articulated or amputated Sudan is no more my country..
If anyone interested to talk over, I have no reservations..
I shall delete the page by March 1st, 2011..
Be Blessed..
Adil Mahgoub Abdalla

No comments:

Post a Comment