Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Drama of Falling Down..!

I dare to say: it is a "shy" dawn of "Peoples' World"..
The British MPs, and certainly many others will follow, are siding to Common's Interests, despite Lobbies, Interest Groups and Influencial Powers..
There is a general mood that structural corrections has to take place across Politics, Media and Moneys..
Conventional orders are coming to an end..!

What I liked the most; the fine practice of Public Advocacy..
Something we horribly missing in the 3rd world..!
Should our noisy-shunting ones to learn..?


Humble pie, how hackers' legal fees were paid and a lot of 'don't knows':
Minute-by- minute drama of Murdoch grilling by MPs
Rupert Murdoch: This is the most humble day of my life
I did not know payments had been made to phone hacking victims...
... and had no knowledge that NotW's reporter was found guilty of blackmail
I was shocked, appalled and ashamed by Milly Dowler phone hacking
Murdochs admit N.I. paid legal fees for only two men jailed
News Corps share go up by four per cent as hearing continues
Towards end of hearing Rupert Murdoch is attacked with shaving foam






No comments:

Post a Comment