Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Writer; why?

Today, I applied to Suite 101, to join their freelance writers..!

"Since my high school times, I had that growing passion to write and express my views.. These views were accumulations of extensive readings, intellectual observations and epistemic home-work on the hard staff.. Discussions on public affairs with friends, technical lecturing to my colleagues, and my own blog (Adil’s World) were my support to address the public.. My responsibility as a knowledge-based professional is to give a hand to all others to structurally understand, build a strong consensus and draw their own roadmap for better comprehensive experience of living.. The various complex themes of today's busy world, need always to be unfolded for both intellectuals and commons.. Writers have a mission to bridge the parties for joint humane breakthrough.. Therefore, I’d love to be within the team..!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment