Friday, June 12, 2009

Would See You Sometime..!!


This was my farewell message on 31st Dec 2007, when stepped down from my DIFC assignment..!!
It reflects lots of “me”, "People I Knew" and “Dubai” as well.. A history I'm proud of..!!


Dear All;

This is my last mail from DIFC server... This is life..
15 years ago, I had dropped in Dubai, to contribute in preserving its Cultural Heritage..
Today, packing to leave, after contributed in shaping its Urban Future..
It was a unique journey, for a “Darfurean” dreamed to be a Universal..!!
In Dubai; practicing Cross-Boarder, Cultural Integration and Humane-Base,are mixed with Welcoming History, Extreme Ambition and Eagerness for Excellence..
Dubai; is a distinct situation in time and life, like-no-other..!!
Proud to leave you a Team, like-no-other.. a True Team, of precious personalities
Proud to leave, but holding DIFC affiliation, which marks any career path
Proud to be remembered, as a close friend to each of you..
Knowing that I came One-Piece; now leaving with portions of my heart are taken away..!!
Love You All..
Grateful to your sincere support, apology for any overwhelmed responses, and promise to meet again..
Be blessed in New Year 2008, which will bring all prosperity and goodness to you all..!!


Adil
0097150-7646614


Adil Abdalla
Director Projects & Assets Management
Dubai International Financial Centre

Level 14, The GateP.O. Box 74777, Dubai, U.A.E
T: +9714 362 2514M: +971 50 764 6614F: +9714 362 2524E:


No comments:

Post a Comment