Progress is never a conciliation with the Norms.. Understanding is never an isolation from Cross-Borders.. and Love is never a Loneliness nor Greed..!



Saturday, December 17, 2011

An End of Egyptian Academy..

I know it, as once worked in its restoration...
It happens to be located in the middle of Cairo's street-fights.. I doubt that any of the barbaric protesters had known what this builing is.. It is beyond their flat interest.. On parallel, I know that many would sieze the oppotunity to re-shape the hiostorical downtown of Cairo.. It is the most valuable real estate in the city..!!





Egyptian Academy.. Flames devouring the history of Egypt

Fire broke out Saturday morning, the Egyptian Academy in one of the oldest and the oldest historical places in Egypt and the building next to the building of the Council of Ministers as a result of throwing demonstrators near the headquarters of the Egyptian Council of Ministers Molotov cocktails burning it.

Date of the complex
The compound was established in Cairo in August 20, 1798 decision of Napoleon Bonaparte
The complex headquarters in Dar es one of the niches in Mamluk Cairo and then was transferred to Alexandria in (1859) and called "the Egyptian Academy," and then returned to Cairo in 1880.
The objectives of the complex work on the progress of Egypt and the dissemination of scientific knowledge and science in Egypt, and research and study and dissemination of the historical events of Egypt and industrial facilities
Had a complex of four Egyptian divisions: mathematics, physics, political economy, literature and fine arts.
In 1918 changes were made to the people and become: Arts and fine arts, archeology, philosophy, science, politics, and physics, mathematics, medicine, agriculture and natural history.
The facility consists of a library of 40.000 books, and has an annual magazine.

The Academy of Egypt is the oldest scientific institutions in Egypt; it over on its inception more than two hundred years, and Dr. Solomon sad President of the Academy of Egypt has adopted a plan to develop the compound based on the registration of its current premises, which dates back to early this century among the Egyptian antiquities, and registration of holdings rare, and restoration of the building, and update the library, as the French expert Bernard Moret competent restoration of monuments, restoration of the old headquarters of the Institute, which is home Alsnara archaeological, and recently finished projects.

The motive for the residence two reasons; work on the progress of science in Egypt, and to examine and study the events of Egypt's historical, industrial facilities, and factors of natural, as well as to express an opinion on consulting the leaders of the French campaign, and these reasons are highly visible, but the goal is the study of Egypt, a detailed study to examine how exploited for the benefit of the French occupation, resulting from this study of the book "Description of Egypt."

Egypt and the French to leave the 1801 demise of the Institute for the end of the reason for its creation.

The remaining part of the Institute's headquarters the old, the home of Ibrahim Katkhoda nicknamed Balsnara, relative to the city of Sennar, which came to the Upper Egypt before moving to Cairo, to become one of the notables thanks to its proximity to Prince Murad Bey, who was in control of the affairs of Egypt, and the finished building home before the arrival of the French a few years, in the year 1794, the center of the house open courtyard is a rectangular area adorned with a fountain, in the eastern side of it a number of Alhawwasal rooms and the servants and benefits, and in the southern side of the courtyard Altakhtbosh, a rectangular area covered with ceiling wooden with decorations colorful , based on a marble column, and in the western side of the vestibule entrance door leads to the Diwan knotted a room with two arcades covered each Bakboin crossed.

In the southwest corner of the yard ladder upward end Bmstabh for her right door leads to a rectangular room in the south-western Dilaha Chaabakan, as well as things that may lead to other rooms, and to the left of the Basta seat covered with a wooden roof.

Groundwater
Over the house when renovated several stages began a project to reduce the water table, linked to the main network of sewage in Cairo, followed by selection of craftsmen who have the experience to work in the restoration architect; where they were reducing the level of the street next to the house; to return to the same level as in the last century, which allowed the emergence of the main entrance in full for the first time, and was renovated halls of the house and oriels and cupboards wall, and was this work by a working group Egyptian-French, and confirms the serious Abbas, supervisor of the project is the restoration, there has been exchange of experiences between the two sides as well as the rehabilitation of nearly one hundred craftsmen to work in the restoration of monuments, in addition to re-house to its original state, according to a document that describes a pause time of its establishment, as well as drawings of the French campaign for it.

New headquarters
Record of this building the story of the return of life to the Academy of Egypt, again; where he had been since the exit of the French neglected, to be succeeded by Dr. Allen Consul of Britain in Egypt, in the establishment of the Egyptian Society scientific based, in turn, established by Dr. Henry Iwate which is English, and Brice Davin French scientist Assembly in 1842 to the Egyptian literary same goal.

On May 6, 1856, said Mohamed Said Pasha, the governor of Egypt, the re-establishment of the compound again in Alexandria and incorporated societies preceding it, and included the complex many members of the complex old, most notably Jomar, who was a member of the Committee on Arts and Marpett and the College and others, has emerged a large number of other members of the compound on the Throughout its history in various areas, including the famous explorer George Hwaynfort specialist in the natural sciences, and Mahmoud Astronomical specialist in the science of astronomy, and Maspero specialist in the history of Pharaonic, Location and mathematician, and Dr. Ibrahim Ali Pasha and Ahmed Zaki Pasha.

And navigate the complex in 1880 to Cairo, and began its activities are organized, it held meetings monthly from November to May, and cast the Egyptian scholars and foreigners, lectures reinforces the science and the dissemination of Oleutha, and the amendment to the sections of the complex, making it as follows: Department of Arts and Arts Fine, archeology, and the Department of the philosophical, political science, and the Department of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Department of Medicine, agriculture, and natural history. And organized in these sections one hundred and fifty members, of whom fifty members and fifty workers, some reporter from Egypt and fifty associate abroad.

The most prominent members of the complex, Sheikh Sultan Al Qassimi, Ruler of Sharjah, and Prince Khalid Al Faisal, and the number of members of the European limited, especially the French, including Dr. Philip Ooijer, a French expert in the effects of living in Egypt for forty years, and Dr. George Scanlon, an American professor specializing in Islamic architecture, and Dr. Arnerkaiser, a German exchange and the compound annual magazine and publications with one hundred and forty international scientific institution,

A huge library
With a library of forty thousand books, most notably the Atlas on the art of ancient India, and the Atlas name of Lower Egypt and Upper written in 1752, and Atlas German from Egypt and Ethiopia dates back to 1842, and the Atlas of the handler which has no parallel in the world and was owned by Prince Mohammed Ali, Crown Prince of Egypt, former, and the Information Centre Council of Ministers of Egypt, the introduction of this rare library on the computer.


المجمع العلمي المصري .. النيران تلتهم تاريخ مصر

اندلعت النيران صباح اليوم السبت، فى المجمع العلمي المصري احد اعرق وأقدم الأماكن التاريخية في مصر وهو المبنى المجاور لمبنى رئاسة مجلس الوزراء نتيجة إلقاء المتظاهرين بجوار مقر مجلس الوزراء المصري زجاجات المولوتوف الحارقة عليه
تاريخ المجمع
أنشئ المجمع فى القاهرة فى 20 أغسطس 1798 بقرار من نابوليون بونابارت
كان مقر المجمع فى دار واحد من بكوات المماليك فى القاهرة ثم تم نقله الى الإسكندرية عام (1859) وأطلق عليه اسم "المجمع العلمي المصري " ثم عاد للقاهرة عام 1880.
وكانت أهداف المجمع العمل على تقدم مصر العلمي ونشر العلم والمعرفة فى مصر ، وبحث ودراسة ونشر أحداث مصر التاريخية ومرافقها الصناعية .
كان للمجمع المصري أربع شعب هى : الرياضيات ، والفيزياء ، والاقتصاد السياسي ، والأدب والفنون الجميلة.
فى عام 1918 أجريت تعديلات على الشعب وأصبحت : الآداب و الفنون الجميلة وعلم الآثار ، والعلوم الفلسفية و السياسه ، و الفيزياء والرياضيات ، والطب والزراعة والتاريخ الطبيعي.
ويحتوى المجمع على مكتبه تضم 40.000 كتاب ، وله مجلة سنوية.

والمجمع العلمي المصري هو أعرق المؤسسات العلمية في مصر؛ إذ مر على إنشائه أكثر من مائتي عام ، وكان الدكتور سليمان حزين رئيس المجمع العلمي المصري قد تبنى خطة لتطوير المجمع تقوم على تسجيل مبناه الحالي الذي يعود إلى أوائل القرن الحالي في عداد الآثار المصرية، وتسجيل مقتنياته النادرة، وترميم المبنى، وتحديث مكتبته، كما قام برنار موريه الخبير الفرنسي المختص بترميم الآثار، بترميم مقر المعهد القديم، وهو منزل السناري الأثري، وانتهى من المشروعين مؤخرًا.

كان الباعث على إقامته سببين؛ العمل على تقدم العلوم في مصر، وبحث ودراسة أحداث مصر التاريخية ومرافقها الصناعية، وعواملها الطبيعية، فضلا عن إبداء الرأي حول استشارات قادة الحملة الفرنسية، وهذه الأسباب هي الظاهرة للعيان، ولكن كان الهدف هو دراسة مصر دراسة تفصيلية لبحث كيفية استغلالها لصالح المحتل الفرنسي، ونتج عن هذه الدراسة كتاب "وصف مصر".
وبمغادرة الفرنسيين مصر العام 1801 توقف نشاط المعهد لانتهاء سبب إنشائه.
وتبقى جانب من مقر المعهد القديم، وهو منزل إبراهيم كتخدا الملقب بالسناري، نسبة إلى مدينة سنار التي قدم منها إلى صعيد مصر قبل أن ينتقل إلى القاهرة، ليصبح واحدًا من أعيانها بفضل قربه من الأمير مراد بك الذي كان متحكمًا في شئون مصر، وفرغ من بناء المنزل قبل وصول الفرنسيين بسنوات قليلة، في العام 1794، يتوسط المنزل فناء مكشوف عبارة عن مساحة مستطيلة يتوسطها فسقية، في الضلع الشرقي منه عدد من الحواصل وغرف الخدم والمنافع، وفي الضلع الجنوبي من الفناء التختبوش،عبارة عن مساحة مستطيلة مغطاة بسقف خشبي ذي زخارف ملونة، يرتكز على عمود رخامي، وفي الضلع الغربي لدهليز المدخل باب معقود يؤدي إلى ديوان عبارة عن حجرة ذات رواقين غطى كل منهما بقبوين متقاطعين.
وفي الركن الجنوبي الغربي من الفناء سلم صاعد ينتهي بمسطبة عن يمينها باب يؤدي إلى حجرة مستطيلة في ضلعها الجنوبي الغربي شباكان، بالإضافة إلى باب يوصل للقاعات الأخرى، والى يسار البسطة مقعد مغطى بسقف خشبي.

المياه الجوفية
مر المنزل حين ترميمه بعدة مراحل بدأت بمشروع لخفض منسوب المياه الجوفية، ارتبط بالشبكة الرئيسية للصرف الصحي بالقاهرة، تبعه اختيار حرفيين ممن لديهم خبرة للعمل في ترميمه المعماري؛ حيث تم خفض مستوى الشارع المجاور للمنزل؛ لإعادته إلى نفس المستوى الذي كان عليه في القرن الماضي، وهو ما أتاح ظهور المدخل الرئيسي كاملا لأول مرة، كما تم ترميم قاعات المنزل والمشربيات والدواليب الحائطية، وتمت هذه الأعمال بواسطة فريق عمل مصري فرنسي، ويؤكد وجدي عباس المشرف على المشروع الترميم أنه حدث تبادل خبرات بين الجانبين فضلا عن تأهيل ما يقرب من مائة حرفي للعمل في ترميم الآثار، إضافة إلى إعادة المنزل إلى حالته الأصلية وفقًا لوثيقة وقفة التي تصفه وقت إنشائه وكذلك رسومات الحملة الفرنسية له.
المقر الجديد
تسجل هذه البناية قصة عودة الحياة إلى المجمع العلمي المصري، مرة أخرى؛ حيث ظل منذ خروج الفرنسيين مهملا، إلى أن نجح دكتور والن قنصل بريطانيا في مصر، في تأسيس الجمعية المصرية العلمية لتقوم بدوره، وأنشأ الدكتور هنري أيوت وهو إنجليزي، وبريس دافين العالم الفرنسي في عام 1842 الجمعية الأدبية المصرية لتقوم بنفس الهدف.
وفي 6 مايو 1856 أعلن محمد سعيد باشا والي مصر، إعادة تأسيس المجمع مرة أخرى بالإسكندرية وأدمجت الجمعيتين السابقتين فيه، وضم المجمع العديد من أعضاء المجمع القديم، أبرزهم جومار الذي كان عضوا في لجنة الفنون وماربيت وكوليج وغيرهم، وبرز عدد كبير آخر من أعضاء المجمع على مدى تاريخه في مختلف المجالات، ومنهم جورج شواينفورت الرحالة المشهور المتخصص في العلوم الطبيعية، ومحمود الفلكي الإخصائي في علم الفلك، وماسبيرو المتخصص في التاريخ الفرعوني، وعلى مشرفة عالم الرياضيات، والدكتور علي باشا إبراهيم وأحمد زكي باشا.
وانتقل المجمع عام 1880 إلى القاهرة، وبدأت أنشطته تنتظم، فهو يعقد جلسة شهرية بدءًا من تشرين الثاني نوفمبر إلى آيار مايو، ويلقي فيه علماء مصريون وأجانب، محاضرات من شأنها توطيد العلوم ونشر ألويتها، وأدخل تعديل على أقسام المجمع، فأصبحت كالآتي: قسم الآداب والفنون الجملية، وعلم الآثار، وقسم العلوم الفلسفية والسياسية، وقسم العلوم الطبيعية والرياضيات، وقسم الطب والزراعة والتاريخ الطبيعي. وينتظم في هذه الأقسام مائة وخمسون عضوا، منهم خمسون عضوا عاملا وخمسون مراسلا بعضهم من مصر وخمسون منتسبا في الخارج.
وأبرز أعضاء المجمع ، الشيخ سلطان القاسمي حاكم الشارقة، والأمير خالد الفيصل، وأصبح عدد أعضائه من الأوروبيين محدودًا وخاصة الفرنسيين ومنهم الدكتور فيليب لاوير، وهو خبير فرنسي في الآثار يعيش في مصر منذ أربعين عامًا، ودكتور جورج سكانلون وهو أستاذ أمريكي متخصص في العمارة الإسلامية، والدكتور وارنركايزر وهو ألماني ويتبادل المجمع مجلته السنوية ومطبوعاته مع مائة وأربعين مؤسسة علمية دولية،

مكتبة ضخمة
تضم مكتبته أربعين ألف كتاب، أبرزها أطلس عن فنون الهند القديمة، وأطلس باسم مصر الدنيا والعليا مكتوب عام 1752، وأطلس ألماني عن مصر وأثيوبيا يعود للعام 1842، وأطلس ليسوس وهو ليس له نظير في العالم وكان يمتلكه الأمير محمد علي ولي عهد مصر الأسبق، وقام مركز معلومات مجلس الوزراء المصري، بإدخال هذه المكتبة النادرة على الحاسب الآلي.

1 comment:

  1. المال السايب يعلم السرقه

    ReplyDelete