Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My People.. My Sudan..!



It was long time since flew away in 1991..
Lately, I discovered how I'm missing my People, my Land..
I have a Real Country, in this false illusions..
Despite the Free-will Diaspora..!
I'm not a Homeless, as used to joke around..

My People are lovable, decent, polite, straightforward, brave, fun-loving, contented, believers, knowledgable, open, and generous..
Alike Rainbow is our Colors.. Alike Milk is our Hearts..
Alike Honey is our Smiles.. Alike One is our Souls..
Sudan.. like-no-other..
We have lots to tie us rather divide..
Yet politicians are driving us crazy..!!

We need Moments of Truth and Reconciliations..
To cross the great gap of misunderstanding and mistrust..
No party will make the others as their replica, nor followers..
We need to learn how to walk shoulder to shoulder..
I‘m not sure how easy to do, as easy to be said..!

It is already Autumn time..
Should I go back home..?
Land of Love, Tenderness and Decency..
I feel I should..!!
Somehow, Someway, Sometime..

Yes, I have a big hole in my heart that never had the chance to have a kid, and feed her/him with love to Sudan; which would lead to love the people of the world..!!
This is the Genius & Generosity of Sudan..

No comments:

Post a Comment