Monday, August 13, 2018

Time..



Sometimes, and for many mysterious reasons, we can't control the time

However, Mankind had been created with hardship

At the end, everything is distended, someway or another

Time passes quickly, adding more numbers everyday

Therefore, we all try to catch up the train
For a person like me, I try to win time over both loneliness and ageing

I do feel the meaning of time every in single day
Therefore, I try to figure out my commitments rather than my expectations


I do not mind to initiate every day, till consensus is established 

Once the likelihood is cleared, we can move forward
I believe happiness and comfort worth sacrifices

Concurring the unknown is always full of hesitations
Yet, we shall not reveal the risks without some adventurous attitude

However, cyber world eliminates 50% of the challenges
We are virtual Personalities out there; just Contacts
Easy to erase history and block contacts

But, the true challenge is avoid missing an opportunity of a  genuine contact

As a global trend, everything turns fake:
News, Persons, Politics, Science, etc..

I do respect Time, yet it scares me...!



No comments:

Post a Comment