Friday, December 31, 2021

Romance...!


Saleh Moosa

- She was sitting as usual until he came to her and said to her:

- Would you like coffee, miss?

- She replied: Thank you very much.

- Then he said: But this is the third cup of coffee that I brought you, miss, and do not drink it!

- She said: Because I don't drink coffee.

- Why are you asking her then?

- Because I... and what about you?

- He said: I work here in this Cafe, but I also study with you at the same university... I think you didn't notice this, but I follow you very closely and always watch you!

- She said: Why??!!

- I feel that you are eccentric and moody all the time, I see you suddenly laughing and other sad...... I come to work every day and I loved him because of you.... making fun of you.

- what ??!!

- He said: Yes, I only feel reassured when I see you and follow you every day...... Forgive me, miss, I'm really sorry.!

- She said: Sorry... for what??!!

- He said: Because I always watch you and follow you every night.

- And she said: Well...let's go back to our topic!

- He said: There was no topic!

- She said: Yes it was. Didn't you ask me why I order coffee and not drink it??!!

- He said: Yes, I said that.

- She said: .... I really don't like coffee, but I ask for it to see you.


كانت جالسة كعادتها حتى أتاها و قال لها :

- تفضلي القهوة آنستي.

ردت عليه : شكرا جزيلا لك.

ثم قال : لكن هذا ثالث فنجان قهوة أحضره لك آنستي و لا تشربينه!

قالت : لأنني لا اشرب القهوة.

- لماذا تطلبينها إذا؟

- لأنني ..... و ما شأنك أنت؟

-قال : أنا أعمل هنا في هذا المقهى ، لكن أنا أدرس أيضا معك في نفس الجامعة ... أظن أنك لم تلاحظي هذا لكن أنا أتابعك بشدة كبيرة و أراقبك دائما!

- قالت : لماذا ؟؟!!

-أنا أشعر انك غريبة الأطوار و متقلبة المزاج دائما ، أراك تضحكين فجأة و تحزنين أخرى ...... أنا آتي إلى العمل كل يوم و قد أحببته بسببك ⁦.... أنت لا تعلمين أنني افتعل المشاكل لاي شخص يحاول الاستهزاء بك و السخرية منك.

- ماذا ؟؟!!

- قال : نعم ، أنا لا أشعر بالاطمئنان إلا عندما أراك و أتبعك كل يوم ...... سامحيني آنستي أنا حقا آسف.!

- قالت : آسف ... على ماذا ؟؟!!

- قال : لأنني أراقبك دائما و أتبعك كل ليلة .

- فقالت هي : حسنا ... لنعد إلى موضوعنا!

- قال : لم يكن هناك موضوع !

- قالت : بلى كان ، ألم تسألني لماذا أطلب القهوة و لا أشربها ؟؟!!

- قال : أجل، قلت ذلك.!

- فقالت : .... أنا فعلا لا أحب القهوة، لكن أطلبها كي اراك.

No comments:

Post a Comment