Saturday, April 6, 2024

Who is me..!!

 
1955-2012

Someone asked: who you are..?
It took me a lot to find an answer..!

Came from Cultural Diversity and ought to a wider one.. 

True & pure moments eliminate our intelligence; replacing it with simple formula of well being.. Synergy among all fetal corners of a Person; means equilibrium among senses, beliefs and responses... Usually, we are consumed by more trends of living, not the well being of living... Just another Sophisticated yet down to earth, Cosmopolitan yet Faithful, Worldly yet a Folklore fan, and
Late 60th yet feel late 40th…!!

Long planned to migrate to Europe, but so far busy to do..!!

Islam tells: Destiny creates the Chemistry..!

I used to be an athlete and highly active, yet with age and a spine surgery I have to slow down.. My Age, Weight and Skin are true, yet misconceptions..!! My heart stills spontaneously green despite the bad experiences.. Always, continue traveling physically and virtually through life, people and places.. You would find lots by googling my online ID: adilsud.. Planning is my top professional skill, but not for my own life.. I always recall Rumi's: "why we fight to open the door, while no wall exists".. Inshaallah..

I surf ideas, concepts, histories, sciences and Demand Economics.. I adore romantic softness and heavenly peace.. True lasting Love has no parameters or properties.. I believe in true "Democracy" at own, home and the world.. Yet; the simple morals of "Old School" are indispensable.. 

Totally free from any Home-sickness, Hysterics or Fanatics..

 Despite my respect and comprehension of the Latin cores.. I have soft spot for Oriental Cultures.. yet my Arabic and Ethiopian genes interrupt to shine.. Always fascinated with the mixed ethnicity... I'm attracted to sporty looks, modest behavior and femininely manners.. These would summarize the amazingly comforting one; who I am desperately looking and awaiting for..!!

Looking for who is confident, smart, contented, straightforward, and maturely open for life and people.. A dear one with bright happy and divinely smiles.. A true woman crowned by Islam.. Who would share the Souls' Talks..

She maybe a Sunni, a Shiite, a Revert or just (intellectually) willing to be a Muslim.. who has no restrictions to share such adventure..

Who accepts the deep understanding of Islam and our humane legacy.. Who is ready to share the expedition to explore the universe, even virtually.. Who is anxious to recognize Allah swt within everything.. Who sincerely loves the honorable "Mohammad" pbuh; and struggle to accompany.. Inshaallah.. Also, who will create and find her own (or our) "Sanctuaries" to stay comfortable and happy.. Finally; who enjoys her 40+ or who would bridge the age gap,
either way..!


2016

2024





No comments:

Post a Comment