Monday, February 12, 2018

Almost 60..!



I do live sort of duality, or schizophrenia.. Part of me realizes what it means to be a 60 years old.. Another fights back, and empower reflections of mid 30th old..!!

Maybe at that time, around the year 1990, my personality clock had frozen..!

I know how today I'm not much different of my 1990th.. Same spontaneous green hearted guy.. Lots of unrealistic dreams.. Lots of enthusiasm and ambition to change the world.. Lots of relative knowledge about many unrelated things.. lots of many; but moneys, immoralities and evils..!

Always had the perception of still standing till the last day.. Not to seek money but better brain, which would draw moneys in my way.. Never hold a hand from a needy.. Never been driven by Mum's or Dad's codes.. Never go dry from love, smile or an idea..

Yes, much had gone wrong, as life is built by moneys not eligibilities..!

No comments:

Post a Comment